Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A little bit about me....

Well, hello,

This is my first article on my blog. The purpose of this article is to get you to know me a bit better since you are going to read my blog, if you decide to do so.
Well for the basics, I am 22 years old and I can tell you that I have a very good touch on technology. What I mean is that I am not one of the guys that work for NASA and can programm a remote robot while sleeping. Nor am I a guy who asks how to format his computer. I am a typical 21st century 22 year old who has been practising on computers since he can remember and i think (and hope, of course) that reviewing some things would proove useful to you. My reviews will cover everything that technology covers, from hardware to software, from electric can openers (well, not electric can openers but you get the picture) to computers, from financial to social networking sites and generally, everything that you can imagine that involves technology.

I hope my reviews will proove useful to you and I hope you have a great time reading my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment